Thursday, January 13, 2011

It begins

I have long wanted to be a technology reviewer, and have always wondered how to get started. after much thinking and procrastinating I figured a blog was a good place to start. I will start by reviewing the technology I have laying around the house and stuff I directly interact with. Eventually I would like to get a point where manufactures and vendors to send me stuff to try out. Any help I can get accomplishing this would be greatly appreciated. So for now it will remain with this post and hopefully I will be able to post something once a week.

(side note) anyone know someone who can look over my post for grammatical errors spell check doesn't catch everything ;)

Your company's IT guy

2 comments:

  1. I also might be able to help as a contributing writer. ;)

    I plan on picking up ALOT of new tech with my TW discounts and such.

    ReplyDelete
  2. maybe we can both review your new technology so people have a baseline...

    ReplyDelete